Clean Rite is currently looking for hardworking and dedicated people around New Zealand to join the Clean Rite team.
Do you like to earn an excellent income? Have a great lifestyle? And have the flexibility of running your own business? Do you want to join NZ fastest growing cleaning company??
Clean Rite has opportunities for both Regional Franchises and Local Franchises.
If so then call Clean Rite 0800101216
- The benefit of Group Buying Power.
- 24/7 Support from Directors and head office staff for any issue’s big or small.
- Directors with over 20 years business experience.
- Benefit from a national head office and administration office.
- Discounted equipment and chemicals.
- Internal forum to receive and give support and advice with other Clean Rite franchises.
- National marketing plan.
- National branding.
- Your own exclusive area.
- Full training and quarterly ongoing training.
- Owning your own business that WILL grow in value.
- Cloud and App base accounts and operations system.
Are there any risks in a franchise??
Yes in any business there is always an element of risk involved, In saying these franchise systems have a 94% success rate which is a lot higher than non-franchise business.
Why is a franchise so much more successful ??
A franchise business is more successful mainly down to two main points, 1st you won’t make the mistakes all new business make as we will guide you through to ensure you don’t, and 2nd you get the benefits of a national sales and marketing program which comes with been apart of a network of dedicated small business owners.
What sort of income can I make with Clean Rite??
We would expect to earn a great income from a Clean Rite franchise, The level of income is determined by the level of work you wish to undertake.
What will a franchise cost me ??
A Clean Rite franchise’s cost will vary depending on the location of your exclusive are and how big the population is in that area. The bigger the potential market the higher the cost. If you have an area in mind and wish to know a purchase price please call 0800101216 to discuss this.
Will you flood an area with franchises??
NO… We will limit the number of regional franchises in any given area. For eg in New Plymouth or Palmerston North, we will only ever sell one regional franchise but where in Auckland we will expect to have four franchises. This is so you have space and market to grow your business. A regional franchise can sell local franchise’s with the approval of the franchisor.
Do you help with financing to buy a franchise??
We can help in many ways with financing. With one of the Clean Rite Directors recently owning a finance company, we have many contacts to help you finance your franchise. If you’re in need of part-financing Wash Rite Limited may look at a finance agreement with you.
If I grow my business can I hire more staff??
Yes.. We want our franchise to become the market leader in their area so growth is our main goal.
Will I get full training??
Yes you will get full training, Before your accredited to work under the Clean Rite brand you must finish 10 days on the job training where you will learn everything about house washing, roof washing, gutter cleaning, and much much more, after this you will go further 7 days of sales and marketing training as well as training with our quoting, invoice and CRM customer relationship management systems. You will also get quarterly training on current and new systems as well as regular visits and help from the director’s.
Does head office supply me with work??
Yes, we at head office will supply and or help get your work, Full support with advertising and marketing is supplied as well as, head office will run national or regional advertising campaigns.
Do I have to worry about finding equipment and cleaning product suppliers ??
No, We have taken care of all that, A simple email or call to head office and we will have whatever you need dispatching to you. In most cases, you will have it the very next day.
What is the process if I am interested in buying a franchise??
- Request a franchise info pack which can be done by calling us on 0800101216
- After reading through the info pack you will get a phone call to answer any questions you have.
- Fill out and submit a franchise application form.
- If you are a suitable person you will receive in-depth information around the franchise systems.
- Enter the due diligence process.
- Sign franchise agreement.
- Payment for the franchise.
- Complete your training
- Start your new future as a business owner earning great money.